None of the following terms affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
1. The Buyer shall purchase the products in accordance with the Seller's (electronic) online ordering service conditions, which shall govern the contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions subject to which any such quotation is accepted or purported to be accepted, or any such order is made or is purported to be made, by the Buyer.
2. Any typographical or clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by the Seller shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Seller.
3. Payment of 50% of the price shall be due at the date of the order for a sales price exceeding £500, the balance being due upon shipment of the goods from the manufacturer. For a total sales price of under £500, full payment is due at the date of order.
4. Cancellation of an order by the Buyer which has been accepted by the Seller will result in forfeiture by the Buyer of his deposit. The Seller will however waive this right in respect of orders received upon which manufacture has not yet commenced at the time of notification to the manufacturer by the Seller of the cancellation.
5. All goods supplied by the Seller come with a manufacturer’s structural warranty of at least 12 months. We offer free repair, money back guarantee or exchange to new guarantee. Thanks to our rigorous procedures which involves a 6 months period of treating the wood, we are pleased to offer you 15 years of guarantee on our furniture’s.
6. The Seller shall provide the Buyer with such information as is required to claim under the manufacturer's warranties. In the event of a claim, the Buyer shall in the first instance contact the Seller's customer service department.
7. Delivery of the products shall be made by the Seller or his agent notifying the Buyer that the products are ready for delivery to such place as the Buyer may specify at the time the order is placed.
8. The Seller shall use his reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery.
9. Risk of damage to or loss of the Products shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery.
10. Any damage to the product must be reported within 7 days of delivery to the Seller. Subsequent damage reported must be of a structural nature as part of a defect in manufacturing.
11. Notwithstanding any other provision herein title in the Products shall not pass to the Buyer until the Seller has received payment in full.
12. Each party agrees to treat as conditional and not to divulge to any third party without the prior written consent of the other, details of the other’s business operations, proprietary rights and techniques, contemplated new products and customer lists. This obligation does not relate to information which is or becomes public knowledge through no fault of either party or has been properly obtained from a third party lawfully entitled to possess the information.
13. If the Buyer fails to make any payments in accordance with the terms and conditions hereof the Seller may defer shipments or deliveries until receipt of payment is made.
14. The Seller shall be entitled to delay or cancel delivery or to reduce the amount delivered if it is prevented from or hindered in or delayed in manufacturing, obtaining or delivering the products by normal routes or means of delivery through circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, reduction in or unavailability of power at the Seller’s premises or its manufacturing plant, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply.
15. The Buyer agrees to pay for any loss or extra cost incurred by the Seller through the Buyers instructions or lack of instructions or through failure or delay in taking delivery or through any acts or default on the part of the Buyer, its servants, agents or employees.